A big thank you to Poppy, for nominating my little blog for the Super Sweet Blogging Award!… Poppy writes Poppy’s Patisserie, where you will find a delicious array of both sweet and savory dishes. Be sure to check out her Sticky Banana Toffee Pudding.
Here are the Super Sweet Blogging Award rules:
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
So without further ado……
Super Sweet Q&A:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cake
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Vanilla Frosting (yup, frosting right out of the bowl)
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? When I’m awake
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Cookie Lady (actually called that by a co-worker)
In turn, I nominate: