It’s always flattering to know that someone has been reading (and liking) my little blog (I’m still surprised that anyone even finds it at all, in our vast blogging universe). So it put a big smile on my face when I learned that I had been nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you, Candy!
Candy is the food blogger who runs Lovely Buns
. There you will a mix of both savory dishes and sweet treats. Checkout her Strawberry Fluff
Rules for “The Beautiful Blogger Award” are:
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 6 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
For the 6 things about myself, I’m going to cheat and highlight facts from previous awards. So incase you missed them before, here are 6 facts about me…
1. I adopted my feline companion, Harvey
, from our local animal shelter… Support shelters, not stores!
2. I don’t watch t.v. (we don’t have a t.v.)
3. I think the funniest moment in movie history goes to Dory, in Finding Nemo, when she speaks whale
4. I haven’t bought shampoo or face cleanser in over a year. I’ve been making my own using just a couple simple ingredients.
5. My favorite piece of music is Canon in D Major
, composed by Johann Pachelbel.
6. Dessert is my favorite meal of the day (shocking, I know
I’d like to pass this award along to…
The Sweet Life
Sugar Pie’s Sweet Shoppe
Emily Cooks Vegan
The Bear and The Blackberry