I don’t know. Perhaps this week I’ve thrown too much caution to the wind, or even laughed too hard in the face of baking science. But this I can tell you… This week, baking has sucked. It’s been a week when recipe after recipe failed. Disappointment has loomed in my kitchen, and even self doubt reared her ugly head. It’s been a week when I thought about skipping a post (or two). “Ah”, I thought, “who even wants to read my crappy recipes anyway.”… Yup, it’s been that kind of a week… But then the nicest blogger came along, handing me a pretty award, lifting my spirits, and making me feel pretty silly for pouting.
So a big thank you to Olivia for nomination me for the Inspiring Blog Award, it really brightened my day :-)… You can check out her blog, Bites Of Happiness, where she writes about food, recipes, and her transition to veganism.
The rules for the “Inspiring Blog Award”:
* Thank the person who nominated you.
* Tell 7 things about you that will not come up in your blog entries.
* Pass this on to 15 other bloggers that you find inspiring.
So, seven things about me…
- I (shamelessly) eat peanut butter straight from the jar.
- I dream of having a small house with a garden (which doesn’t make sense, because I’m toxic to plants).
- I was born in the year of the Tiger.
- I can’t leave a thrift store without buying a cookbook.
- I think the funniest moment in movie history goes to Dory, in Finding Nemo, when she speaks whale.
- I’m quick tempered (see #3).
- Chocolate is my nemesis.
The blogs I’m passing the award along to are…