I am so excited and flattered to have received my third blogger award. Emily, who writes the blog Emily Cooks Vegan, passed along the “One Lovely Blog Award” to me… If you have yet to stumble upon her blog (it’s fairly new), I recommend you pay her a visit. There, you will find a delicious array of recipes from soups to desserts.
Rules for participation.:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
- Resume blogging your regular posts.
So here we go…
7 facts about me:
- I’m an Aquarian
- My favorite piece of music is Canon in D Major, composed by Johann Pachelbel
- I’m mildly claustrophobic.
- Fresh fruit is my breakfast of choice.
- I adopted my feline companion, Harvey, from our local animal shelter… Support shelters, not stores!
- Dessert is my favorite meal of the day (shocking, I know :-))
- I like to give myself pedicures using funky colours (green is the colour du jour)
I’m passing the award off to (in no particular order):