Today I was nominated for my second blog award… I feel like when I was a little girl in school, how I loved those ribbons of recognition… Thank you Natalie, for nominating me.
Natalie writes Insatiably, a blog that merges recipes and travel adventures.
For those who are unfamiliar with the Versatile Blogger Award, here are the rules for participation.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 more bloggers that You enjoy.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
First, to think of seven new things to share about myself… Ooh, this is hard.
- My favorite color is green.
- I haven’t bought shampoo or face cleanser in over a year. I’ve been making my own using just a couple simple ingredients.
- Pockets, who was my very first toy (a teddy bear), still has his place next to my bed.
- I don’t watch t.v. (I don’t have a t.v.)
- My household doesn’t have a car. We are fortunate to live steps away from rapid transit and prefer to use that and/or walk.
- I am a serial plant killer. No matter what I do, they end up dead.
- I love Christmas music, and keep some on my iPod all year round (for those Christmas music emergencies).
And now I’m pleased to present (in no particular order) my Versatile Blogger Award nominees…
- Peg-o-Leg’s Ramblings
- Furry Little Cousins
- A Tablespoon Of Liz
- That Was Vegan?
- Go Bake Yourself
- Noms For The Poor
- Kitchen Slattern
- Mixed Gems
- Simple Speedy Snacks
- Former Fish Taco Fanatic
- Emerging Vegan Sistah
- Foy Update