Yesterday I was surprised and flattered when fellow food blogger, Liz, gave me The Liebster Blog Award. Liz writes the tasty blog, A Tablespoon Of Liz, full of sweet and savory delights… Thank you. It’s such a fun way to be told people are reading your blog, and to pass along the love.
“Liebster is German and translates into English as “dearest” or ”favorite”. A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favorites.”
How to participate:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (Some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each)
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
In turn, I’m passing the award along to:
Reading Tiffany’s blog is like visiting a friend. She shares her yummy wholesome recipes, along with life’s joys and tribulations.
Connie is a girl after my own heart, her recipes are pure decadence.
I only recently stumbled upon the Luminous Vegans, but was immediately won over by the quick and easy meals, proving that being vegan doesn’t need to be hard.