A couple of weeks ago, Kristy (Quinngoldie) nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Quinngoldie is a blog about a little of this and a little of that, and food. Sometimes her posts involve chocolate or caramel, so I highly recommend paying her a visit ;-)
For those who are unfamiliar with the Versatile Blogger Award, the rules for participation are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
- Add The Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
- Nominate 8 fellow bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their site. (Though I’m nominating only 3, because I think it’s more special that way).
- Let them know you have nominated them.
- Share 8 random facts about you.
So without further ado……
8 (Food) Facts About Me:
- Cookies are my favorite thing to bake because of their versatility and shareability.
- Dessert is my favorite meal of the day (shocking, I know )
- I (shamelessly) eat peanut butter straight from the jar.
- Chocolate is my nemesis.
- Cupcakes are my favorite food to photograph.
- I love Oreos… There I said it!… Oh the shame!
- As a child, I mistook mashed turnips for mashed potatoes. An unfortunate event that soured our relationship to this day.
- For me, licking the beaters is WAY better than eating the baked product.
The 3 Blogs I’m Passing The Award Along To Are:
- Playful And Hungry combines delicious food with Lego characters in her photo shoots. (Man, all the good ideas are taken)
- Check out the drool worthy Mac & Cheese recipes at That Was Vegan?
- The Vagabond Baker whips up delicious (and gorgeous) treats in the comfort of her campervan, as she overlooks whatever scenic location she happened upon that day. How cool is that?!