Recently, Live Blissful nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award (Thank You! ). Check out her blog to browse her delicious, healthy, vegan recipes.
The rules for the Very Inspiring Blog Award are as follows:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Since I’m full swing into Christmas, I thought it would be fun to theme the 7 things about me segment. Also, because of time restraints (Christmas = busy,busy,busy!), I’m going to pass this award along to only 5 blogger (although there are so many who are deserving).
So, without further ado….
7 Things About Me:
1. Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year
2. Christmas baking is what infected me with the baking bug when I was 14
3. Almost all he gifts I give are homemade
4. Miracle on 34th St is my favorite Christmas movie (the old B&W version)
5. I never peeked at my presents (not even as a child!)
6. There are currently over 350 Christmas songs on my IPod
7. I still leave out cookies and milk for Santa
I’d Like To Nominate (in no particular order):
1. Veggie Nook
3. Canned Time