I am tickled pink to tell you, I have been nominated for my second Beautiful Blogger Award!
A big thank you to Alise, an aspiring pastry chef who runs the blog Sugarflight. Pay her a visit and let her tease you with pictures of her delicious class creations.
Now interestingly, the rules differed slightly from the first time round. So I decided to go with the first edition of rules because (we’ve been through this before) I’m lazy
Rules for the “Beautiful Blogger Award” are:
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you, and link back to their blog.
3. Tell six things about yourself.
4. Nominate six other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award (and let them know you have done so).
Six things you may not know about me are:
1. Terry Pratchett is my favorite author.
2. I’m a podcast junkie. One of my can’t misses: Weird News Radio.
3. I detest having a fan blowing on me… Even in the summer… Even when it’s hot.
4. My recent discovery of Zoya, may have rekindled my love affair with nail polish. Finally a vegan polish that stays on my nails!
5. I love old musicals.
6. Can you admire a fictional character? Because when I grow up, I want to be like Granny Weatherwax!
I’d like to pass along this award to a few blogs that I’ve only recently discovered: